Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva Systems is looking for an Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation who will contribute to the day-to-day delivery of mission-critical Vault applications. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Cucumber, AWS(EC2, S3, Workspace), Visual Regression & DevOps Tools. You will play a key role in developing/maintaining automating tests to support our ever-growing suite of regression tests.
What You’ll Do
- Learn and understand features of the Veeva Vault platform and applications
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA) on a daily basis
- Communicating status and working with onshore managers and team leads
- 1+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge of Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model)
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience working in the life sciences and health care industry
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Participation in code hackathons and other open source community activities
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health insurance with generous coverage limits
- Fixed bonus.
- Allowance for wellness & fitness programs
- Winter break
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.