Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Crossix is seeking a resourceful full stack software team leader to join and build a new team and create a cutting-edge new product.
What You’ll Do
- Build and lead a team of professional software developers, DevOps, and QA throughout full development cycles.
- Work on a scalable distributed system built as Microservices with Java, React, and AWS services.
- End-to-end ownership for a product line development –design, development, testing, and production.
- Work closely with product managers and be an influential contributor to product requirements and timeline decision-making.
- Be an integral part of the team (50% hands-on).
- Contribute to engineering culture and methodologies.
- At least 3 years of leading a software development team.
- At least 5 years of Java backend experience – Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA.
- Proven experience working with distributed systems and SQL/NoSql databases.
- BSc. In Computer science or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to independently deliver projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated, result-oriented, fast learner, and open-minded.
Nice to Have
- Experience with .Net-based web applications, C#.
- DevOps skills or experience – Linux, Github Actions, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
Perks & Benefits
- Budgets for education, sports, and charity.
- Flexible remote/office work.
- Parent US Company stock and option bonuses.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.